Crystal Mineral deodorant roll-on Chamomile & Green Tea 66 mlCrystal
119.70 € / l. Mildly scented: Chamomile & Green Tea.
Crystal roll-on deodorants are 100% natural products; in addition to the natural mineral salt, nature's own essential oils and extracts have been used to make them.In addition to cleansing and caring for your skin, Crystal roll-on deodorants leave it with a pleasant, sensory scent.
ING: Water/Aqua, Potassium Alum, Chamomilla Recuita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzoic Acid, Zinc Gluconate.
Review of the world's most sold salt deodorant brand, Crystal®
- Crystal® (a French Transit, Ltd. brand) is an original and awarded mineral salt deodorant manufacturer.
- The company is part of a "Safe cosmetics" -campaign. It has also promised to follow EU-directive 76/768/EEC standards and the fact, that the produced products don't include chemicals that have been proven or suspected to cause cancer, mutations, birth defects or any problems like this.
- Environmental Working Group made a safety review of over 7,000 hygiene product ingredients. In the deodorant category, Crystal Body Deodorant® won it's class, and so is the safest deodorant of all markets.
- Many breast cancer- and tumor treatment centers in the United States have given their support to Crystal-products. The company is generously donating both products and money to cancer-battling fundraisers all over the United States.
- Completely organic, mineral salt deodorants.
- Prevents unpleasant odors throughout the day.
- Free of aluminum hydroxide, parabens, phthalates or alcohol.
- Clinically tested.
- Do not stain clothes, or leave white residue.
- Not tested on animals and environmentally friendly.
- Awards: Delicious Living magazine's Beauty & Body Award (2011), Better Nutrition magazine's Best of Beauty, 2008 - 2011 (also in the Top 10, an all-time classic and best organic deodorant), Natural Health magazine (UK) named us the best organic deodorant (2010), Editor's Choice, VegNews 2011.